Can I hide my last seen



Share this Story in Your Favorite Social Media

Can I hide my ‘last seen’ time or ‘online’ status? in telegram

Can I hide my ‘last seen’ time or ‘online’ status?

If you block somebody, they will not be able to see your online and last seen status. This may not happen immediately, but after a short while the blocked person will only see that you are ‘offline’ or ‘invisible’, depending on the app they use. Blocking also hides all your profile pictures from the blocked person. Your ‘typing’ status will appear as usually.

Telegram Messeger dont have a fully ’invisible' mode at the moment, but we may add it in the future.

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
martin velly
admin
November 30, 2019 at 1:11 AM ×

This is realy a Nice blog post read on of my blogs Block Someone on messenger.

Congrats bro martin velly you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar

Thanks For Your valuble feed back ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment