How do I log out from Telegram



Share this Story in Your Favorite Social Media


How do I log out?

iPhone: Go to Settings, then Edit, then Log out.
Android: Go to Settings, then Log out.

NB:Remember, that you can use Telegram on multiple devices. If you log out, you don't lose your ordinary messages. However, you will lose all your Secret Chats and all messages inside them when you log out. Note that logging out doesn‘t trigger remote deletion of your secret chat messages on your partner’s device.

Previous
Next Post »

5 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
January 17, 2020 at 1:47 PM ×

I logged out of my telegram account . will it delete only secret chat or all pm alongs with secret chat ?
I'm afraid that my Normal messages with my friends in Pm will get deleted, it's Okay if secret Messages are deleted because I don't have any .
I'm confused between Pm and secret msgs. :/

Reply
avatar

Thanks For Your valuble feed back ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment